Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 103 - Here, There & Everywhere...

This last week has been really hectic.  At work and otherwise.  Even the weekend has been the same.  The reason:  Too many conflicting priorities and pulls.

1) Have to plan to be in Chennai as soon as possible to complete the formalities of the house sale.
2) However, the next week (and the one after that!) is very busy at work. Can't spare even a day except for this Friday.
3) However, Friday is Priyanksh's second birthday and I want to be at home with him.
4) Am looking to buy a house in Mumbai, however cannot move forward unless I complete the Chennai sale!
5) Amongst all of this, I have to be in Pune next weekend.

How do I go about resolving this maze of priorities?  Prioritize, some would say.  How to prioritize when all of the above are equally important, and more importantly, inter-linked?

While my small little brain struggled with matters of such great significance, I did visit the MCHI Property Exhibition at BKC on Saturday.  The real estate market sure has hit boom time by the looks of the crowd that was in attendance at the fair.  Bad news for me.  However, I think the trick here is to look for good value for money properties after cutting through the hype. 

Did the same on Sunday.  Took off to Girish's place to look at various properties in Thane.  Was dead tired by the end of the day; more so due to the blatant hard sell of the lady broker accompanying us rather than anything else.

I expect the next few weeks to be equally tiring and busy.

Take care.

2 comments:

Horizon said...

you still seem to be awake late nights all your posts come through in the wee hours ... that's a long list of stuff but just saw your tweet and know you are in Pune , Looks like you have finally prioritized thiings accordingly.

Suresh Iyer said...

Yes, good spot. There is hardly any time during the day, even on weekends. Life seems to be on skates right now. On the prioritization, I think I was able to figure a way out of the maze. That is what they teach you in Game Theory in your MBA class...:-))