Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Blogging

It is 5.30 AM and I have just created my first blog site.

You might say that I am quite an early riser, however that assumption would not be entirely correct. The fact of the matter is that I could not get any sleep tonight and hence was trying to catch up on my mails. One thing led to another and I ended up on one of my friend's (Navin) blog site. I have also been quite keenly following the blog sites of two other friends (Venkat & Vijay) for quite sometime now.

Hence this narcissistic extravagance of creating my own blog site can be attributed to a combination of sleep deprived disorientation and a commonplace herd mentality. One could also term the later as being inspired by my friends' creative exploits on their respective blog sites.

I must really catch some sleep now before wifey and kids wake up. Hope to keep this going.

P.S : Is it insomnia or just too much beer on a Friday night?

2 comments:

Horizon said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging.Nice to see my name as well....:)))

Suresh Iyer said...

Thanks! You deserve it...because as I said, you were partly the responsible for me starting the blog.